Last updated: June 17th, 2016
We are happy to invite you to the International Conference on Information Quality (ICIQ) in Ciudad Real (Spain) at the Escuela Superior de Informática during June 22nd – 23rd, 2016.
We will have a Tutorial on Data Quality Management and Data Governance by Tom Redman and by Gwen Thomas, the main conference with the papers and discussions about the future of the research, and Doctoral Symposium to PhD students to present their doctoral works and obtain the feedback from the community.
Besides, since not everyone will be working at the same time, we are preparing several social events with different surprises and visits to significant places of the Spanish history.
- June 17, 2016
- The proceedings of the accepted papers are already available.
- June 7, 2016
- avanttic to sponsors ICIQ 2016 Best Paper Award.
- June 7, 2016
- Detailed ICIQ 2016 Program
- June 1, 2016
- Due to fails in the payment Gateway, we extend the early registration until June 14th – we will let you know when problem is fixed so that you can finish your registration. Sorry about the disturbances.
- May 23, 2016
- List of accepted papers
- May 20, 2016
- Open CFP for Doctoral Consortium
- May 18, 2016
- Registration is now open. (Early registration deadline: June 17th at 15.00 CET, 2016).
- Mar 18, 2016
- Submission deadline extended to April 8th, 2016.
- Feb 16, 2016
- Submission Instructions and Reviewing Process the CFP, you can download the Word Template for Papers
- Dec 2, 2015
- Welcome to the website for ICIQ 2016. Ciudad Real (Spain) June 22-23, 2016.