|AULA 1.1||AULA 2.1||PATIO/HALL|
|8:30 - 9:00||Registration|
|9:00 - 10:00||Welcome, faculty introductions, and keynote|
|10:00 - 10:30||
Towards understanding work characteristics in Software Engineering.
Cleyton V. C. de Magalhães. Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE), Brazil.
A Set of Artifacts and Models to Support Requirements Communication Based on Perspectives.
Ana Carolina Oran. Federal University of Amazonas (UFAM), Brazil.
|10:30 - 11:00||
Uses, Benefits, and Limitations of Job Rotation in Software Engineering.
Ronnie E. S. Santos. Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE), Brazil.
Researching on Augmenting the MDD process with Variability Modeling.
Jorge Echeverría. Universidad San Jorge, Spain.
|11:00 - 11:30||Morning break|
|11:30 - 12:00||
Benchmarking and Comparison of Software Project Human Resource Allocation Optimization Approaches.
Sultan Al Khatib. University of East Anglia, UK.
Why is programming so difficult to learn? Patterns of Difficulties Related to Programming Learning.
Yorah Bosse. Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.
|12:00 - 12:30||
How to automate software testing? Developing empirically validated decision support.
Päivi Raulamo-Jurvanen. University of Oulu, Finland.
|12:30 - 13:00||Closing|
|13:00 - 14:30||Lunch|
Tour Ciudad Real + ESEM Reception
We will meet at 19:15 in the lobby of the Hotel Doña Carlota to start the tour around Ciudad Real. After the tour, there will be a reception at the Casa-Museo López-Villaseñor supported by Ciudad Real City Council.
- September 14, 2016
- Marco Bessi presentation is available!
- September 12, 2016
- Natalia Juristo presentation is available!
- September 12, 2016
- Joe Peppard presentation is available!
- September 8, 2016
- Claes Wohlin presentation is available!
- September 5, 2016
- ESEIW 2016 Photos published!
- July 15, 2016
- Extended Early registration: July 30th
- July 14, 2016
- Full program published!
- July 13, 2016
- ESEM 2016 POSTER (pdf)
- June 23, 2016
- List of accepted industrial papers (7 papers)
- June 16, 2016
- List of accepted short papers (23 papers)
- June 14, 2016
- Travel VISA information published!
- June 7, 2016
- List of accepted full papers (27 papers)
- June 1, 2016
- IDoESE deadline June 10th
- May 17, 2016
- Registration enabled! (Early registration July 30th)
- May 2, 2016
- IP, SP and Posters submission deadline May 16th, 2016
- April 14, 2016
- Accommodation published!
- March 18, 2016
- Student travel grants published!
- March 10, 2016
- ESEM Keynotes speakers published!
- March 2, 2016
- IDoESE Keynote speaker published!
- Feb 19, 2016
- Check updated IDoESE details!.
- Feb 18, 2016
- Web re-design published.
- Dec 2, 2015
- Welcome to the website for ESEIW 2016. Ciudad Real (Spain) September 5-9, 2016.