|His research activity (scientific and technological) is carried
out as member of the Alarcos
research group. Hi is also member of the
Information Technologies and Systems.
- Scientific-Technical events:
- ENASE: International Conference on Evaluation of
Novel Approaches to Software Engineering .
- RCIS: International Conference on Research
Challenges in Information Science.
- ICEIS: International Conference on Enterprise
Workshop on Ontology,
Conceptualization and Epistemology for Information Systems, Software
Engineering and Service Science.
Jornadas de Ingeniería de Software y
Bases de Datos.
VIII Jornadas de Ciencia e Ingeniería de
9th International Conference on Global
Software Engineering, 2015 edition will
be hosted in Ciudad Real
by Alarcos group.
EASE'2012: 6th International Conference on Evaluation & Assessment in Software Engineering, hosted in Ciudad Real by Alarcos group.
- More Cited Publication
- Towards a consistent terminology for software measurement.
- Information and Software Technology, 48(8), 631-644 (2006).
- Times cited in Web of Science: 48 (March 14, 2014)
- Last article in JCR indexed journal:
- An integrated approach based on execution measures for the
continuous improvement of business processes realized by services.
- Information and Software Technology, 56(2), 134-162 (February
- Research Webs & Projects
- Software Process Engineering
- MINERVA: Model drIveN
and sErvice oRiented framework for the continuous business process
- BPMIMA: Business
Process Model Improvement based on Measurement Activities.
- MapTem, automatic
generation of thematic maps from data tables (in Spanish, old).
- Suprvised PhD thesis:
- Laura Sanchez (BPMIMA: Business Process Model Improvement based on
- Andrea Delgado (MINERVA: Model Driven and Service Oriented framework
for the continuous improvement of business process & related tools).
- Beatriz Mora (SMF: Model-driven framework for software generic
- Elvira Rolón (Quality Measures for Business Process Models).
- Félix García (FMESP: Framework for integrated modeling and
measurement of software processes).
- Scientific societies:
- SISTEDES, Spanish Society for
Software Engineering and Software Development Technology.